Clark Audiology and Hearing Aid Center can help patients acquire and use assistive listening devices. This includes solutions for TV, phone, computer, musical instruments, alarms, etc. Some of the devices Clark Audiology carries include the following:
- Amplified telephones
- Loop Systems
- TV Ears
- Hearing aid accessories (batteries, cleaning tools, dry-store kits, antibacterial sprays)
- Portable amplifiers for telephones
- Musicians Monitors
- Captioned telephones
- Amplified telephone ringers
- Hands-free amplified neckloop (designed to allow hearing aid wearers to use their cell phones, home/office phones, laptops, iPods, personal/TV listening equipment and other audio devices)
- Personal amplifiers
- Infrared and radio frequency devised to amplify television
- Amplified fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Amplified alarm clocks.
For additional information regarding any of these products, please call 484-231-1340 to speak with a staff member.